Registration: Is two weeks early enough for registration to begin before the first challenge?- Yes.
Subscription: Did you subscribe by RSS or email in order to get the posts as soon as they were published?- Email.
Student and class pages: How useful are these pages in the header of the blogging challenge?- I thought that they were very useful.
- Did you visit the actual challenge on the blog each week or did your teacher have a post on your class blog?- My teacher had to put it on my blog, but on occasions, I looked myself.
- Which challenges were the most useful?- I thought that getting ready for the blog roll was the hardest.
- witch challenges were the most interesting?- I thought that putting widget on was the most interesting.
- What would be some other topics you would like included in future challenges?- Ooh, you should put things like asking people what their favorite food is.
- Are more tutorial type challenges needed?eg how to make a link in your post- Yes
- Were the ‘Visit these’ posts useful?- Yes.
- Were the challenges where you had to embed ie polls, cartoons, wallwisher etc interesting or could you not embed due to being a free Edublogs blog or a blogging platform that didn’t allow embedding?- I thought that they were very fun to do.
- Were there enough chances to visit blogs from overseas and make links with other students/classes?- Yes.
- Classes that registered – were there enough activities specific to classes? Did you make global connections?- Yes/ No.
- Anything else you would like to mention about the challenge in particular?- No.